1. 78% of consumers believe that companies focused on custom content are more trustworthy than companies who simply churn out generic content. When companies create custom content, their audience is more likely to believe that the company cares about the consumer’s time.
2. Companies that have blogs generate 67% more leads per month than companies who don’t have blogs- and companies have noticed. Blogs account for 434% more of indexed pages on Google.
3. 90% of consumers expect that their experience with a brand will be similar across all platforms and devices. They expect a seamless transition between web and device-native applications through color, flow, and overall quality.
4. First impressions are incredibly important to develop loyalty; 48% of consumers report that they are more likely to become loyal to a brand during the first purchase or experience.
5. The right color can improve readership by 40% by making messaging easier to read and more visually appealing. Color is one of the first things our brains perceive from a brand, so it’s often the first thing that pulls us in.
6. It only takes consumers 10 seconds to form a first impression of a brand’s logo, but it takes 5-7 impressions for consumers to recognize the logo.
7. Our brains process images 60,000 times faster than we process words. That’s why so many companies choose to include a glyph or visual in their logo.
8. 77% of consumers make purchases based on a brand name. We don’t really call Kleenex tissue, just like most people don’t say tablet- they say iPad. A great brand name will become synonymous with the product or the service.
9. In the age of Twitter handles, Facebook pages, and competitive URLs, picking a name is even trickier. 71% of consumers say that they are more likely to buy from a brand that they follow on social media– making it crucial to choose a name that is available across multiple platforms.
10. Emotion is an important part of a name. 90% of all purchasing decisions are made subconsciously, making it vital for companies to choose names that evoke positive emotions.